What We Do
What is Forex?
The global foreign exchange market is known as forex. Brokers, banks, organizations, and individual traders exchange and buy and sell assets through foreign currencies. Over £4.15 trillion worth of currencies is traded every single day worldwide. This amount dwarfs the combined value of all stock markets. In the world, the forex market is one of the most active and volatile. It is ideal for automated trading because of this.
Algorithmic Trading: What Is It?
Algorithmic trading uses coded algorithms to purchase and sell an asset type. This indicates that no human involvement is involved in the execution of daily trades. The only human inputs are the construction of the initial rule set and the instructions the algorithm will follow when executing trades. Because this requires no effort on the investors’ side, trading is significantly less stressful and more efficient for them, except when creating the algorithm.
Why trade forex?
- Liquidity: Money used for forex trading is quite liquid. i.e., it can be quickly transferred out of your account. Unlike other funds that a person may have, withdrawals have no restrictions or legal requirements. You can easily remove your money from the market if you so want.
- Volatility: The foreign exchange market is incredibly unpredictable. While the possibility of greater losses may be daunting to some, the potential for huge gains is also considerably high. Not to mention that a well-reviewed, back-tested piece of software will handle it for you.
3. Passive Income – Likely the most important reason of all. All of this is completed in the background so that you may concentrate on what’s most important. This is why the opportunity is such a potent tool.
4. Tax Laws: Although they differ from nation to nation, tax laws regarding gains from forex trading can be more advantageous than other investments.
Do I have to be a trader?
No, not in the least. However, things will go much more smoothly if you have a basic understanding of currency markets and trading systems.
Is algorithmic trading allowed by law?
It is, indeed! The Financial Times estimates that algorithmic trading accounts for between 50 and 60 percent of all currency trading. Many contend that, unless you’re an experienced trader, it is practically hard to compete without utilizing an algorithm.
How can I keep track of my investments?
Real-time ROI viewing is made possible by our algorithmic trading partners. You’ll always be aware of how your trading is doing.
Can I view past trades and losses?
Yes, we can share links on MY FX book.
Is there any live data I can look at?
Yes, we can share links for this as well on MY FX book.
How much ROI should I anticipate from your FX software?
Depending on the state of the market, return on investment fluctuates. However, monthly returns of 5% or more are typical.
Is this a speculative investment?
Yes. Your money will be traded on the market five days a week, 24 hours a day; there is always a chance that you could lose some money. Trading carries a certain amount of risk.
Can I speak to 2/3 clients?
Yes, that’s possible however, we would need to check with them first.
Do you own your algorithm?
We do not own a trading algorithm. To deliver one, we collaborated with a tech business.
Is it more expensive for me to use you than your partner?
Nope! There are absolutely no fees. We take a portion of the total trading volume; however, this does not affect your return; only that of our partner is affected.
How many different types of algorithms exist?
We presently provide 3 distinct FX algorithms with different risk levels.
How does it work EXACTLY?
- Our partner offers algorithmic trading software.
- You open an account with a broker who is FCA-licensed.
- Perform all of the KYC anti-money laundering checks on your account.
- The broker will email you login information for your MetaTrader account (a mobile app), where your funds will be traded on the markets once your money has been deposited.
- We’d talk about your preferred trading style (conservative, speculative, or whatever), and our partner’s team would guide you through some of the initial settings for their algorithm.
- With your consent, our partner will set up a cautious trading algorithm on the account and start placing trades.
- To manually conduct transactions, you can always pause the algorithm if you so want.
- The algorithm will open and close each day.
- The program will open and close deals every day to start making money.
- All of this can be completed in a few days.
- Through the smartphone app of our partner, you may see everything live.